looking to play?
Join the Northamptonshire Women's Futsal League
• Thursday nights at Kettering Arena Sports
• Kick-off times are 7:00pm, 7:45pm and 8:30pm
• 40 minute matches (two x 20-minute halves)
• Two FA-qualified Futsal referees per fixture
• No entry fee, £27 per fixture
PLEASE NOTE: Currently not running due to COVID restrictions.
Women's Indoor Football
We know there is a gap in the market for women to play football with friends in a fun, social setting. That’s why we run an indoor football session for women every Tuesday from 8pm – 9pm at Arena Sport Kettering.
Your first session is free – after that it's just £4 per player.
Please click here to book your place
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Women's Football Pyramid
The competition structure for women’s open-age football is known as the Women’s Football Pyramid and is regulated by the Women’s Football Pyramid regulations.
At the foundation of the Pyramid are the county leagues and this is where new teams join the competition structure.