Find players looking for clubs right here on our players' noticeboard.
This is a free advertising noticeboard for players who are looking to join affiliated clubs in the county. All notices are kept on the noticeboard for up to two months and we ask that any interested clubs make contact with the player direct by using the contact details in the listing.
- Welland Valley Football Club is running U13 Girls Open Trials as it looks to add new players to the team ready for next season, when they move to 11-a-side. All girls who are in school years 7 and 8 are invited to train every Friday during the month of May (6-7.30pm). Venue: Ladybridge Park, Ladybridge Drive, West Hunsbury, Northampton, NN4 9DJ. Contact: email@example.com
- BURTON PARK WANDERERS U12's are looking for experienced players to join their squad ready for the start of the U13's season in September. The boys/girls need to be in current year 7 at school or year 6 if you are looking to play up an age group.
If you wish to progress and learn the game and improve on the player that you are currently we would love to hear from you. The team trains on Wednesday evening at Loddington Sports Field, NN14 1JZ, starting at 6pm until 7.30. Please drop by and have a couple of sessions with us. If you wish to come along, please call Clare on 07976 880914 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you are planning on joining us for the evening.
We are a friendly team who are in the top division of the Weetabix League. We are a successful team sitting in a top position in the league and are league cup semi finalists this year (we are yet to determine if we are cup finalists!) The drive and focus is on teamwork as that lies at centre of all we do. We look to encourage and coach on an individual basis as well as a large group. We have three FA Qualified coaches; one of which has goalkeeping accreditation also.
Please contact us on 07976 880914 or email@example.com
- AFC Rushden & Diamonds Open Trials (2019-2020) 7:30-10:00pm - 13th May
Under 21 Elite squad, and the under 18 Strive squad (school years 11,12,13), aims to attract, develop and progress players on a path to semi-professional or professional football. These exciting Elite squads are looking to attract players from 16 years old from across the region. Training two nights per week, Monday and Thursday. UEFA “A” and “B” Qualified Coaches, specialist Goalkeeping Coach, Strength & Conditioning Coach and Sports Therapist. Matches Saturdays in the Midland Football League and high quality Professional / Semi-Professional friendly opponents. Pathway defined for the most able players to be involved with the AFC R&D 1st team, both training and matches (Step 3 Evo-Stik Southern Premier Division Central) Open trials are being held in May for those po-active players seeking to challenge themselves for the new season. Places are limited, so please register early below. For more information and to register your interest in attending open trials, please contact : Richard Maxwell : firstname.lastname@example.org : 07811 744264
- MOULTON MAGPIES UNDER-8S (2019 - 2020 SEASON) ARE LOOKING FOR A GOALKEEPER. Moulton Magpies’ current under-7s are looking for a goalkeeper to play with them at Under 8's in the 2019 - 2020 season. Specialist ‘keeper training available. Moulton FC & Moulton Magpies are an FA Charter Standard Community Club with excellent facilities - including our new 3G pitch which opened in August 2018. All of our coaches are qualified and DBS checked through the Football Association. We are a friendly club who are welcoming new players and families. If you are interested, please forward your name and contact details to Craig Malloy: email@example.com or call or text 07843 076903.
- MOULTON MAGPIES UNDER 12 WHITES (2019 - 2020) SEASON ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS. Moulton Magpies current under 11's are looking for a Goalkeeper or outfield players to join them at Under 12's for the 2019 - 2020 season. Specialist keeper training is available. Moulton FC & Moulton Magpies are a FA Charter Standard Community Club with excellent facilities - including our new 3G pitch which opened in August 2018. All of our coaches are qualified and DBS checked through the Football Association. We are a friendly club who are welcoming new players and families. If you are interested, please forward your name and contact details to Paul Wood: firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 07825 708022
- MOULTON MAGPIES UNDER 11 BLACKS (2019 - 2020 SEASON) ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS. Moulton Magpies current under 10's are looking for players to join them ready to play 9 a side at Under 11's for the 2019 - 2020 season. Moulton FC & Moulton Magpies are a FA Charter Standard Community Club with excellent facilities - including our new 3G pitch which opened in August 2018. All of our coaches are qualified and DBS checked through the Football Association. We are a friendly club who are welcoming new players and families. If you are interested, please forward your name and contact details to Fran Banks: email@example.com or call or text 07592 956277
- Moulton Football Club and Moulton Magpies are looking for new players to join their girls team for school years 3 to 6. Saturdays 10-11am, £3 per session. For more details or to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brixworth Juniors U15s are looking to improve their teams in readiness for next season and would welcome speaking to players who want to play at a higher level and improve themselves. The club is a friendly Charter Standard club with qualified level 1 and 2 coaches. Anyone who is seeking a new challenge playing in the A league, please get in touch. If you are interested, please drop an email to Simon Compton email@example.com or call him on 07985 810817
- Ise Lodge Hawks U18s are looking for players to improve our match day squad for next season 2019/20. We train Wednesday evenings in Kettering and play in the NYDAL U18’s A division on a Sunday Afternoon. We require several players to complement the team and would welcome players who are returning to football or are maybe wish to have more game time. We have a relaxed but competitive approach to playing games. We are currently U17’s (Year 12). We would welcome players who are currently Year 11 and Year 12 who would be prepared to compete with our current squad. Please contact Duncan Whyte on 07794209951 for more information or use the email Duncan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harpole FC U13s are looking for some players to come and play for the club, who currently play in the A division. All abilitys welcome. Training is Wednesdays 6pm-7:15pm at Larkhall Lane, NN7 4DP. For any more information, please contact Chris Bayliss on 07482884838.
- Brixworth U11s Girls are looking for some new players as we start the transition from 7v7 football to 9v9 next season. Anyone is welcome but if you have played before or done other sports such as gymnastics and trampoline, that would be a real benefit.
We need Year 5 and 6s to come and join our friendly team. We have Level 1 and 2 trained coaches - all with the in date certification for DBS and Safeguarding. Please get in touch if you are interested in joining a friendly, family club. Call Simon Compton on 07985 810817
- Crick Athletic Colts FC are seeking more players this season for their U14s mixed/boys team (Div B of NDYAL) and their U9/U12/U13/U15 girls' teams.
We are a Community Charter Standard Club and have excellent facilities, including our own floodlit astroturf for training during the winter and a clubhouse. All coaches are minimum FA Level One qualified and we have several level 2 coaches and one level 3 UEFA B coach who is also an appointed FA Mentor to the Club.
For more information, please contact Club Secretary Ian Gidley via email: email@example.com
- Thorplands White's Under-13s are looking for one or two players to help strengthen their midfield. Ideally looking for players who have current/previous game time. Contact Lee on 07530668361 for details.
- GRANGE PARK RANGERS U12 LOOKING FOR PLAYERS. We are a family friendly club who promote the FA RESPECT campaign. We have an ethos of enjoyment and team spirit first. We currently have quite a small squad and are looking to increase this by adding 1 or 2 players. We are a Charter Standard Club with good facilities and all coaches qualified to at least FA Level 1, FA First Aid and FA CRC Checked. All assistant coaches are FA CRC Checked. If interested, or for more information with no obligation, please get in touch with Matt Parsons, firstname.lastname@example.org / 07867830868