Find players looking for clubs right here on our players' noticeboard.
This is a free advertising noticeboard for players who are looking to join affiliated clubs in the county. All notices are kept on the noticeboard for up to two months and we ask that any interested clubs make contact with the player direct by using the contact details in the listing.
- Kettering FC Ladies are looking for players age 16+ to strengthen their ladies team for next season. Training is on Wednesdays 19.00-20.00 and matches are played on Sunday afternoons, 14.00 kick-off. Contact Simon Aston on 07795 178817 for further information.
- Players wanted at FC Aztec. A number of our teams are looking for new players to join their squads...
U8’s - Current School Year 3
U10’s - Current School Year 5
U11’s - Current School Year 6
U12’s - Current School Year 7
U14’s - Current School Year 9
U18’s - Current School Years 11 or 12
We welcome players of all ability and value equal playing time and player development. Come and join our friendly, FA Charter Standard Club! Email email@example.com for more details.
- Higham Town Colts U15s (Season 2018/19) are looking for players in all areas. We want players with drive, determination & the willingness to work hard. For further information, please contact Kris on 07931345411.
- AFC Rushden & Diamonds Open Trials 8th May 7-9pm.
Under 21 Elite & Under-18 Strive squads aim to attract, develop and progress players on a path to semi-professional or professional football. These exciting academy squads are looking to attract players from 16-years-old from across the region. Training two nights per week; Tuesday and Thursday. UEFA “A” and UEFA “B” Qualified Coaches, a specialist Goalkeeping Coach, specialist Strength & Conditioning Coach and dedicated Sports Therapist. Matches played Saturdays in the Midland Football League and high quality Professional / Semi-Professional friendly opponents. Pathway defined for the most able players to be involved with the AFC R&D 1st team, both training and matches (Step 3 Evo-Stik Premier Division). Open Trials are being held in May for those completing their football season. Places are limited, so please register early below. For more information and to register your interest in attending trials, please contact: Richard Maxwell: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07811 744264
- FFA Gold U12s (currently) are looking to sign a couple more players in readiness for next season and the move to 11-a-side. We pride ourselves on having created an environment where the boys are free to express themselves, challenged to improve through well planned sessions and most importantly, have fun. If you are interested, please contact Paul on 07756 255311.
- Open Trials for Kettering Town’s Youth Academy. Want to play in the Junior Premier League? Then come to a club that will develop your skills and help you reach your full potential.
- UEFA & FA qualified coaches
- Modern technology to enhance performance
- Future lions management software used
- Emphasis on development of players and giving opportunities
- Separate goalkeeping coaching
- Pathway to scholarship; U18s, U21s and First Team
Open trials will take place at Latimer Park on Saturday 9 June. For a booking form, please contact Academy Director Jason Thurland on email@example.com
- GRANGE PARK RANGERS U11 LOOKING FOR PLAYERS. We are a family friendly club who promote the FA RESPECT campaign. We have an ethos of enjoyment and team spirit first. We currently have quite a small squad and are looking to increase this by adding up to 4 players in a variety of positions. We are a Charter Standard Club with good facilities and all coaches qualified to at least FA Level 1, FA First Aid and FA CRC Checked. All assistant coaches are FA CRC Checked. We are mainly focusing on next season at U12 (school year 7) but we are able to take players now. If interested, or for more information with no obligation, please get in touch with me directly: Gary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kettering Town Football Club
is to launch its new Multi-disability section for children aged 8-16 and adults aged 16 and over. Players with special needs and disabilities can come to our open launch on Wednesday 16th May, 6.00-7.30 pm at Kettering Town Football Club. For more information email: email@example.com
- Moulton Magpies Under 14 Girls (current season) are looking for new players to join their team - (Years 8 & 9). We train on Wednesday evenings, and play matches on Saturday mornings. Moulton FC & Moulton Magpies are a FA Charter Standard Community Club. All of our coaches are a minimum FA Level 1 trained and are DBS checked through the Football Association. We are a friendly club with excellent facilities. For more information, please contact Rachael Clipston on 07952 353932, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GLK REDS under 12's (currently) are looking to expand the team for when we move up to 11 v11 under 13's next season playing in the NYDAL league. We train and play in Duston. We are ideally looking for defenders with league experience but happy to look at anyone that would like to join our friendly and energetic team.
If you know of anyone that would like to join us please come along to one of our training sessions on a Thursday evening 7-8pm at The Duston School NN5 6XA. Please contact Dave on 07968858618 or email email@example.com or just turn up!
- Welford Victoria FC are looking for players for their Under 12’s (currently) for next season starting in September 2018 when we move up to 11 v 11 playing in the NDYAL League. We welcome players for any position who would like to join our friendly team. We train once a week in Welford, Northamptonshire (the postcode is NN6 6H) and have facilities available including changing rooms and a club house. Matches are on Sunday mornings and if you would like more information please ring either our coach Andy Bee on 07450 244750, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at https://welfordvictoriafc.weebly.com for more information.
- I am looking to start a new open age Sunday morning football team. Based at Rectory Farm playing fields from next season. If interested contact Alan Archer on 07530343515 or email@example.com
- Kettering Town U14 coach is looking to strengthen its Saturday squad for this and the forthcoming JPL season. If you are looking for a new challenge and to play football to a good level then please make contact with Duncan Halsey on 07856 298703.
- Brackley Town FC
are delighted to announce the formation of their Women’s football team for the forthcoming 2018/2019 season. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious team aiming to climb the Women’s Football Pyramid. We will be holding open training sessions for interested players on the following dates: Sunday 15th April, Sunday 22nd April, Sunday 29th April and Sunday 6th May. Your first session is FREE then it is £2 per session. All sessions will take place from 12.00am to 1.30pm on our 3G astro at Brackley Town Football Club, NN13 7EJ. Please confirm your attendance via firstname.lastname@example.org
or 07952 579358.