Join the Northamptonshire Women's Futsal League
• Thursday nights at Kettering Arena Sports
• Kick-off times are 7:00pm, 7:45pm and 8:30pm
• 40 minute matches (two x 20-minute halves)
• Two FA-qualified Futsal referees per fixture
• No entry fee, £21 per fixture
Women's Indoor Football
We believe there is a gap in the market for women to play football with friends in a fun, social setting. That’s why we’re starting up a new indoor football session for women that starts on Tuesday 11 September (8-9pm) at Arena Sport Kettering.
The first session on 11 September is free - after that it's just £4 per player.
Please email email@example.com to get involved.
Women's Football Pyramid
The competition structure for women’s open-age football is known as the Women’s Football Pyramid and is regulated by the Women’s Football Pyramid regulations.
At the foundation of the Pyramid are the county leagues and this is where new teams join the competition structure.