Further to a review of our processes when dealing with Youth Tournament Sanctions (Under-18s), a number of changes have been made to the forms that clubs must complete when applying for sanctioning from Northants FA.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE NEW FORM
The new form has been updated in order to incorporate the tournament organiser’s wider safeguarding responsibilities when hosting an event.
The new requirements include the fact that the tournament organiser MUST have the ‘competing clubs tournament pack’ completed and returned to them by each of the competing teams. The new pack will ensure that the tournament organiser has the relevant consent from team managers and contact information should they require it.
Alongside the online form, clubs must also provide a full list of competing teams, a copy of the competition rules and a list of officials being used in the organisation of the event.
The complete process for sanction is as per the below:
- One sanction form, a copy of the rules, list of competing team, list of officials running the event and £30.00 fee sent in by tournament organiser
- CFA competition secretary confirms that all sections of the form is complete
- CFA confirms that all clubs are affiliated with their respective CFA
- CFA verifies the rules and cross-references against SCOR/SCORY
- Tournament organiser is informed if the competition is sanctioned by the CFA
A reminder that ALL tournaments must be sanctioned by the County FA in order to ensure your and the competing teams’ public liability and personal accident insurance is valid, alongside being able to use NFA registered referees.
For further information and for a list of all sanctioned competitions, please CLICK HERE
TO ACCESS THE NEW COMPETITION SANCTION FORM, CLICK HERE