Northamptonshire FA is recruiting an Emergency First Aid Tutor to ensure effective delivery of FA education courses, specifically the Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football and the Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football.
The successful applicant will work closely with the County FA and allocated tutor developer in contributing to a consistent learner experience across the education pathway and associated courses within the county. The tutor will be required to deliver good quality learning sessions that provide content in a dynamic and inspiring manner.
Key accountabilities as a licensed tutor:
• Deliver FA Education in the manner intended and in line with the FA Principles of Practice
• Demonstrate high expectations of yourself and learners, ensuring a positive learning experience for all
• Maintain correct and timely records of learner attendance and achievement
• Provide individualised support for learners, as designed by the course, to maximise learner potential and drive progression
• Commit to continual professional development, supporting quality processes and maintaining an individual Tutor Action Plan
• Maintain mandatory training requirements, ensuring they are in date at all times
To find out more about the role, and to apply, please follow the link below.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Applications close at 10pm on Wednesday 31 October.