VACANCY - NFA FINANCE DIRECTOR
Northamptonshire Football Association is inviting applications to join our Board of Directors. We are looking for individuals with financial skills and experience who have a passion for developing grassroots football in Northamptonshire.
These are exciting times for Northamptonshire FA as we are developing our growth strategy for the next 3 years; diversifying our income streams and creating new partnerships that further enable us to govern football to the highest standard and most importantly provide a safe return to football for everyone.
The successful candidate for this role will be instrumental in helping the County to deliver this.
This is a volunteer role in which you will be expected to attend Board meetings ten times per year and to collaborate with Board Directors and other stakeholders in the strategic development of the organisation.
You will be accountable for:
- Overseeing the day to day financial management of the Association In accordance with the County FA Financial Standards
- Liaison with the company's Auditors and ensuring that accurate financial records are maintained and retained for statutory periods
- Advising the Board on investment matters
- Informing the development of the Association's commercial offering
What can we offer?
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a forward- thinking progressing business
- To work with key stakeholders within grassroots and the professional game
- Access and commitment to personal development and training opportunities
To apply, please complete the application pack below and email to Sarah Bentley, CEO, at Sarah.Bentley@northantsfa.com by 5pm on 16th October.