'Sport, Physical Activity and Trans People: The Basics' is an entry-level session that introduces the key ideas and information people need to know about trans inclusion within grassroots sport and physical activity settings.
This course has been partly subsidised by Northamptonshire Sport and it will cover the following areas:
- Explain what 'trans' means and describe the diversity of those who might use the term
- Introduce key concepts crucial to understanding trans people
- List the main legislation relating to trans identities
- Outline trans inclusive practice in grassroots sport and physical activities
- Provide links to further resources and help
By signing up you agree to create a positive trans inclusion training sessions. You agree to refrain from being disruptive and detrimental to the learning experience of others.
Before you attend you may wish to visit this webpage around Trans Inclusion.
FIND OUT MORE AND BOOK